Last updated July 22nd, 2014
Béquet Confections is committed to protecting your privacy. We greatly value your trust. We treat your personal information with the utmost respect. We have never given it to anyone, and never will.
Information We Collect
There are two categories of information that we may collect from you:
- information you provide us directly,
- information that may be collected when you access our Site (which we’re really not that interested in).
Information you provide us directly is obtained when you register for a Customer Account, place an order, opt in to our email newsletter, or fill out another form through our website. Information we may collect when you access any of these aspects of the Site include:
|Name (First and Last)||✔||✔|
|Billing and Shipping Addresses||✔||𐄂|
|Date of Birth||𐄂||✔|
Other information that may be collected (but we’re REALLY not interested in):
- Computer IP Address
How We Use Collected Information
The information you provide us is used to help us understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes. We will only send you emails if you specifically opt in, or have previously opted in, to receive our email newsletter. You have the ability to opt out at any time.
- To personalize your website experience according to your interests.
- To improve our products or services based on your needs.
- To process orders you place on our Site.
- To respond to inquiries you have placed with us.
- To send out occasional mailers to notify you of exciting products, services or opportunities.
Security of Your Information
Maintaining your security and privacy is important to us, and as such, we have electronic, administrative and physical measures in place to help protect your information.
Although we do our best to ensure the security of your information, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of it. As such, when you provide us with your information, you do so at your own risk.
Usage of Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual, and their main purpose is to save you time while browsing a site. Most website browsers automatically accept cookies, although you can adjust your settings so that you are prompted and need to manually accept them. Additionally, you may choose to accept or decline cookies. Choosing to decline cookies may limit the full experience of our site.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Béquet Confections content; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. Béquet Confections is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; said sites are not governed by this privacy statement.